10 May 2015

I deserve to be happy.

Despite everything that others might say...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Hye all!
Alhamdulillah, the examination is very close to the end. Only four days left, and I really hope that I will be given the strength by Almighty Allah to keep on going and just do the best.

Oh ya, I break my promise to not to rant here until exam habis but I couldn't help myself, I need to rant on something just to satisfy myself. So, bear with me ya :)

Masa-masa exam ni, we tend to be tested in so many different ways,
ada orang ujian dia melalui orang-orang sekeliling dia,
ada orang diuji dengan kesihatan,
ada orang diuji dengan masalah pelajaran,
ada orang Allah uji iman dia,
and for me, I was tested with all,
which I know might not be as much as what others might face.

I thank Allah for sending me the people that believe in me,
when the things went wrong,
I thank Allah for sending me the most supportive parents,
and I cant never thank HIM and them enough,
I thank Allah for my friends,
that always be there,
through thick and thin of life.
and though the examination is not the end of life,
I really hope that we will end this with glory,
and victory, in sha Allah :)

p/s: special thanks to shikin for all those chats and walks and support, I love you and I would never thank you enough *though, I know you won' t be reading this* hugs.





it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...