15 Jan 2015

Rant on result

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

So, yeah I got like tones of assignment needed to be done,
But, I can't resist to rant, that I promise myself I will have a blog post right after I finished my first paragraph of TOK essay, so here it is....

The result for Semester 3 final examination was out today,
I barely made it, or I am  afraid not yet.
The are lots and lots of people, I mean my batch-mates who did very well,
I could not help it but to ponder upon my own achievement

I did progress upon time, 
But it has been a struggle for me, 
Since the very beginning, the very early moment here in KMS,
I had failed, many times.
But, I bounce up every time when I hit the bottom.
I cry my heart out,
And sometimes the tears dried on its own,
I am not strong, I am very fragile inside,
And I am not afraid of saying it out loud,
Because saying that I am afraid, actually give some courage,
for me to keep moving on,
and never look back..

And the fact that I am able to keep standing tall today,
is because of Allah the Almighty,
and the strength of Rasulullah s.a.w which never fail to inspire me,
and my parents who never give up on me,
and my friends who are always, always there for me,
telling me that I can do it, that believe in me like no one else,
and last but not least, my teachers whose prayers are really meaningful to me,


Thanks for making my journey here in KMS a beautiful, bittersweet ride :)


it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...