13 Jan 2015

Praise

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

I almost forgot the feeling,
Of being celebrated and to be wished,
Until this very day.
And for that,
I thank you.
All the three of you *even I know only one will be reading this, heheh*
And for others that keep me in your prayers,
Even I might not know who you are,
Or I might not seem to appreciate your present,
Know that I owe you something that I could never repay,
And no one will be able to do so, but Allah,
May Allah bless you, wherever you are.



Turning 20 this year, there are so many things that I want to accomplish,
And I hope Allah will grant me the time and the strength to keep going on,
And I hope that my time in this merely duniya, will not be wasted,
For it is the thing I regret the most 
I hope my parents will be proud of me,
Proud to call me their daughter,
And I know they are.
They are proud of me, no matter how rebellious or nonsense I am.

And for that, I am thankful.

it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...