1 Jul 2014

Confession.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Dear you,
I might not be the right person to say this,
I don't have any experience dealing with this kind of circumstance, neither I have faith in it,
but I just want you to know,
you are such a good, nice and kind-hearted  person, even some people may misinterpret your style.
you won't die if somehow the person you hold tight to your heart is  suddenly not there anymore,
you have a complete package of a lady,
smart, brilliant and hardworking too,
hence, I believe you are good enough to contemplate and have a deep think about it,
why all this thing happens during this blissful month of Ramadhan?
May be there is a hikmah beneath all the things happen.

And Allah cakap,
Perempuan yang baik adalah untuk lelaki yang baik,
Lelaki yang baik adalah untuk perempuan yang baik.
And I know you are one baik punya person :)

And yes, I love you too :)
 

it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...