7 Jul 2014

Another day coming.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Am currently waiting for 2.00 a.m to come.
Nak guna quota internet to download some important video,tehee
Hence, I thought, why not use this few minutes left to do something good :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Down the memory lane..

I first met you when we were in form 1,
and you were standing behind the door when I approached you,
you were very very very talkative back then,
and still is.

I love to pretend that I am way more matured than you are,
even we both know how childish I am,
I love the fact that I could be my real self when I am with you,
and I could not be the same Syaza when I was with any body else

You are THAT special :)

for our happy moment





 for always being so patience.





and for every smile you give.

May Allah bless you always,
May HE protects this friendship till we all reached heaven, one day,
Ameen :)

Happy Birthday!!


it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaa..a big thanks for you,my dear..i love you so muchh..<3

Anonymous said...

Lalalala..finally aq msuk blog muuuu..hahah..kelas uuuu..hahaha

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...