20 May 2014

Supriseeee!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Okay, since i don't have much time and this is basically the last week before my examination starts off, i would do this as fast as i could. And this might be a little bit earlier than when it supposed to be, but i hope it works*winkwink

This post is specially dedicated to you,
Yes, you.
Miss Qistina Hanan Binti Johan.

see how cheerful she could be,ngehehe
Hanan,
for the days that we have go through here in KMS,
for every wise words that you uttered to me when I was in my worst condition,
for every laugh and tears we share,
for every minutes of listening to my rambling and nonsense talks,
for every single help that you shower me with,
Thank you.

I know that my life in KMS would be one hella hard without you,
Terima kasih teman aku makan, teman pergi CP, teman balik kampung,
Terima kasih bagi lepak kat bilik and let me left my things there sesuka hati,hahaha,
Terima kasih for accepting my flaws and handling them wisely.

I know you are a good person and i know you will be a great doctor in future,
Always keep that smile of yours and shows it frequently because you never know whose day is brighten by it
May you be bless by Allah s.w.t, here and hereafter, in sha Allah.
And do pray for all 4 of us, so Allah will keep this bond strong till we enter jannah, together :)

Last but not least,
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, HANAN!
tuo doh mu,ngahahaha, aku mudo lagi ;)

p/s: do pray for us, our exam is just around the corner. 
p/ss: maaf la tak sempat nak buat sajak walaupun telah lama anda request, ilham tak kunjung tiba,ngehehe
p/ss:  Amira Amaleen, sila jangan jeles,hahaha ;)

it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaa...upload gmbr siap..malu ai!he2..tq syazaa..really2 appreciate it..inshaAllah kita akan sama2 bjaya dunia n akhirat..sama2 ke numed...btw 19 is just a number ok..hehe
ps:aq sntiasa mnanti sajak dari mu..kua3

Anonymous said...

Ehemmmm..sjjurnya jeles..haha..

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...