28 Feb 2014

Post traumatic

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

I know it's hard,
to actually steer the wheel back to the right path,
and it's painful either,

But,sometimes dear,you just have to be strong.
because I know you are.
you are strong, stop denying the fact.
look into your eyes,
there are still hope embedded within the doubt.

I know to forget the one that makes you feel like you own everything is the worst feeling ever,
I know that you are having a hard time even you try your best not to portray the fact,
I know that it silently kills you from inside,
I know...
He knows....
Allah knows....

But, to think about it again,
It is worth it,
when you are doing something for the sake of Allah the Almighty,
there is nothing but the blessing that He has to offer you with.

Someday, you will look back to this gloomy evening,
laughing at your own old-self,
laughing loud and the smile will eventually curved.
With or without him...

it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...