29 Jan 2014

Leisure.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

It's almost one month.
Satu bulan yang kalau lihat semula, banyak sekali ibrahnya.
One month that i will treasure forever.

Betul la,
Allah kalau dia nak tunjuk sesuatu tu,senang sangat bagi dia.
Kita je yang antara nampak dengan tak nampak benda tu.
And i have to say,
I am grateful for endless blessing HE has shower me with now,
and before :)

Thank you Allah,
for keeping me safe.
Thank you Allah,
for showing me the path,
Thank you Allah,
for never give up upon me,
Thank you Allah,
for amazing parents i have,
Thank you Allah,
for leading me to my potential,
Thank you Allah,
for this mesmerizing one month..

O' Allah,
You are the one who have the sole right upon me,
it's you and only you,
You are the one that i should trust and lean on,
it's you and only you :)
 
   guide me throughout this short journey,
   coz i know i will never be lost,
   if Allah is the one in charge,
   Indeed,He is.
A slave of Allah,
A soon to be IB survivor,
A soon to be Doctor for ummah,
May Allah Bless :)


  




it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...