24 Nov 2013

Moonlight

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Don't blame me if I fall for you,
for there is nothing to be lost,
the dignity that worth sacrificing?
it is a total crap.

Just a moment in my life,
that i had ever think of being serious.
but the time is not yet to come,
sorry,but waiting could be the best alternative here,
waiting for no one to come and hold this two hands,
walking together to the end of the path,
reach the heaven with endless blessing,
ponder upon you and me,
Mr. unknown...

#just in case there are few people reading this,don't take it seriously, for i am just ranting.
##biology is currently driving me nuts. seeking for strength in the midst of hardship :)

May Allah ease :)

it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...