26 Sep 2013

Responsibility.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

We may not believe or even aware that every single one of us is actually a leader.
A leader for the whole society,
or in a smaller context among our friends in college,
and the obvious yet unnoticeable is for our own self,
Quoted Anisah,being a leader is not easy,not easy at all,
It requires sacrifices from the leader himself,
as well as from the supporters.



A leader without le' supporters is like a tree without its root,
Useless and soon to be died. Pointless.
I am not the right person to be referred when it comes to leadership matters,
I screwed up before,and am not gonna make it happen ever again.
I am a leader,for my own self.
And i believe in this;
to live well or live hell. I choose :)
 WE choose.



it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...