3 Sep 2013

Endless Flaws

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Seriously,I miss the feeling I'd when I stand on the stage,staring at people I don't really know,
Those strangers  instead of being a fear factor for me,they end up being the best supporter ever who
 have their own way in showing gratitude for anyone who's standing anxiously on stage,
you'll never know how much your smile means to us,
your never know the feeling we have within ourselves when a round of applause given at the end of the speach.
the satisfaction,the sense of victory,the glory.
you'll never note the excitement and the guts that we must have for there's a sacred desire of being heard,
you'll never feel the adrenaline rush when words are being uttered with the help of high self-confidence,
Unless you try it yourself.
Take a bite from my plate,swallow and speak.

Allah,bring my old self back,please,
i miss being the old me.
the one full of spirit and Esperanza.



Allah takkan mengubah nasib hambanya melainkan dia sendiri yang usaha - unknown



it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...