30 Aug 2013

Little Girl Beneath

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Little did I know that there's a part in myself that makes me crave to be someone little girl again.
To go back to the decade where there was nothing to worry about,
absolutely nothing to think of.
To actually lying on grass,laughing for silly jokes made by the boy next door,
To be with my parents all day long, trying my best to catch their attention,
be it my childish demeanor or creepy tears,they were all out to end it up,
How I wish I could turn into that person again,
Truth bites,true. And hard reality is hard.
Wake up,little girl. Stop dreaming :'(


It's nothing. I just miss my parents.




it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...