23 Aug 2013

He knows

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

For every silent weep we made,
For every little things that others won't see,
For every sacrifices that fall beyond our ability,yet we made it,
.........................He knows..........................

He knows every single one of them.
Maybe we are not yet to see the truth that actually hidden beneath the pain we have to face,which sometimes make us feel like there 're no more hope for us days ahead.The bitterness of life seems to be terrifying while everything looks as if it's time to move on,without feet being ready to do so.
Static. Weak. Disable. Hurt.

But,still He knows,
Don't ever lose hope on HIM.
He's Ar-rahman,He's Ar-rahim.
He loves us more than anyone could, even more than what we expected.
So,when a total mess happen,just hold on,stop for a while, and think..

He loves me,
How?
I ask him for strength...
And he gives me problems to solve...
And throughout the journey of my life,I make mistakes and i learn from them,
For all the experiences I gain, I became a new person, a stronger one,
In sha Allah


PRAY FOR EGYPT,SYRIA,PALESTINE,
May Allah bless their effort to sustain and protect the ad-deenul haq.




it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...