16 Jan 2013

Struggling

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Actually,i have nothing in my mind to share with you guys. I just feel like writing something to represent my thought,but,yet,i am blank.


And don't blame me if my grammar is getting worse nowadays. I am no more high school student,so,i don't pay a heed towards those grammar thingy..hahaha*liar!

Err,i better write in my mother tongue language,i guess. so,sekarang ni tengah usahakan untuk improve my English. Bukannya nak menganak tirikan bahasa kebangsaan kita,tapi memang kena admit that English is essential nowadays. Kalau tak betul-betul kuasai bahasa inggeris ni,simpan saja la cita-cita nak jadi doktor tu,wahai cik syaza :)

So,ada sebarang suggestion tak,on how to master this second language?
 I rarely find problem to write in English,but when it comes to speak...there you go,hancur. i just don't have the guts to speak in English which doesn't make any sense to me. But,never mind,syaza,you have the whole life time to learn English and to converse well in that language*ayat pujuk diri* Just,never ever give up upon it. To learn is to earn. And it cost us huge sacrifices sometimes :)
Dan,ingat,belajar kerana Allah. chaiyok!


it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...