15 May 2012

umi :)

assalamualaikum,

walau masih tengah bergelumang dengan kertas exam bagai*pray for me*,
saya 'menggagahkan' jugak diri ini menghentam papan keyboard dan menulis entri yang tak seberapa
just for her
                                      post ini ditujukan khas buat someone really special in my life

my umi :)




i have to admit that i'm no good daughter all this while
shame on me for every sins that i have made over you
only Allah knows how grateful i am to have you as my mom,
you are my inspiration,
you are my strength,
you are my everything,
thanks for being a superb mother to me and my brothers,
thanks for neither leaves me behind nor even makes me feel so,
thanks for always being there whenever i need you,
thanks for everything..

i am aware that i owe you a lot,
and the only way to repay your sacrifices is to become a good daughter, a solehah one,insyaAllah
it had always being my dream to see you smile on my graduation day, to treat your illness with this two hands,to take care of you when i am capable to do so and to cherish you for the rest of my life..
SELAMAT HARI IBU,
may Allah s.w.t bless you always,


it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...