1 May 2012

adrenaline rush

assalamualaikum w.b.t
it's so good to find myself writing on this page again
and i gonna make a short,'sweet' entry
exam's just around the corner but i still don't have the will to read those tones of books
they made me turn into a moron already..a pretty one i tell you,ahaha

gini la lebih kurang muka saya :))


good side of me often tells me that it's all for my own benefit
i have to strive for excellence if i really want to achieve fantastic result which then will be a good start for my future..i have to keep the pain of rushing for time,meeting teachers here and there,hearing them talking bout spm and so on..it's killing me but on the other side,i don't know how it happen to be so exciting..sound illogical right?..people may think that it's insane for a human being to feel both pain and excitement at the same time but it's the fact..yes,it really is..

motivation and support are all i need for the time being,
bundle of thanks for always be there whenever i need you,umi
thanks for those mountain of  experiences,baba..keep babbling..hehe
both of you are my main supporters
thanks a lot for your endless loves,loveeee yaaa!
 

it's okay to be a freak upon one's eyes...just don't be one upon ALLAH's

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...